Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Reason To Survive

I defer to one of the greatest thinkers of our time, Dennis Prager.

http://visiontoamerica.org/story/a-society-does-not-survive-if-it-does-not-have-a-reason-to-survive.html

If you find his clarity intimidating, you may want to rethink your paradigm.  He is correct in saying America is at a crossroads at what we want our country to look like; the America that has been a force for good in the world, or an America that looks like Western Europe.

I'm sorry, but I'm done with the intellectualizing the choices between democrats and republicans.  I have seen what out of control democrats are capable of doing.  Please, someone ... give me an example of when the republicans, when in charge of both houses and the presidency, screwed things up as badly as this current administration and congress. And please be specific:
Deficit
Debt
Foreign Policy
Domestic Policy
Economy
Energy
Tax burden

Darko Festin

No comments:

Post a Comment