- Your 401K or IRA will be worthless, unless you’ve converted to hard assets like gold or silver.
- Gas will increase as much as 3000%.
- Grocery store shelves will be empty within 12 hours.
- Electricity may or may not be reliable, I’m guessing not.
- Water and sewer services will eventually have to stop working for lack of energy.
- No one will have a job, and even if they did, they couldn’t get to it for fear of being hijacked or run out of gas.
- Gangs will start systematically looting high-end neighborhoods and then start working down the economic ladder. Your neighborhood will not be immune.
- Police and fire departments will be tasked beyond their capacity to assist.
- Then it will get worse.