Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Look Back

 I look back on this past year, and I'm not very encouraged. I'm not seeing real progress. The parliamentary government, headed by Barak Hussein Obama, has done little to improve our status in the world. They have done little to improve the unemployment rate. They have done much to reduce American's trust in government and have concurrently inflicted great damage to the general psyche of the nation.  Notwithstanding the damage these idiots have inflicted, they have managed to maintain much of the Bush doctrine as it pertains to terrorism. Nonetheless, I've never been more fearful of our nation's economic and security related prospects. I’m not alone. How many people do you know that are singing the praises of the 111th Congress?

Darko Festin

No comments:

Post a Comment